February is American Heart Month. Enjoy FREE access to these virtual heart healthy classes during the month of February!
The American Heart Association recommends getting at least 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity. They also recommend at least 2 days a week of muscle-strengthening activity, such as resistance or weights. Even light-intensity activity can offset some of the risks of being sedentary.
During the month of February, Bagel Boys subscribers can access the following virtual classes at no additional cost. These classes are part of our Silver Subscription plan, which is normally $25/month with an annual Myerberg Membership. Enjoy and stay well!
- Active Yoga with Mica – Mondays 9:00 to 9:45 a.m.
- Better Balance with David – Wednesdays 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. and Thursdays 10:45 to 11:30 a.m.
- Better Bones with David – Tuesdays 9:45 to 10:30 a.m. and Wednesdays 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Cardio Fit with Howard – Mondays 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Intro to Line Dancing with Howard – Mondays 12:15 to 1:00 p.m.
- Circuit Training with Niki – Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 9:30 a.m.
- Gentle Yoga with Mica – Thursdays 9:00 to 9:45 a.m.
- Gotta Dance with Lynn – Thursdays 11:00 to 11:45 a.m.
- Greatest HIITS with Markese – Wednesdays 9:30 to 10:00 a.m.
- Senior Strong with Ilysa – Mondays 11:00 to 11:30 a.m. and Fridays 10:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- Sculpting Arms with Lynn – Mondays 10:00 to 10:45 a.m.
Not sure which classes are right for you? Email our Nationally Certified Trainers, Markese Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org, or David Curtis at email@example.com. Always check with your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
If you enjoy these classes and want to continue, call us at 410-358-6856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your subscription. There is no price you can put on a healthy heart!