How do I Attend a Virtual Class? Where is the zoom link?
- Once logged in to the Virtual Center, click the blue “Sign-Up” button for any programs you would like to attend.
- A box will pop-up. Click the green “Yes, Sign-Up” button.
- The class will now show a green bar and the words “You are registered to attend.” There will also be a grey “Join” button that includes the date and time you can join, which is 15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- When it is time to join, this button will turn blue and take you directly to the Zoom meeting.
- If you need the audio information, you can click the “Join Audio” button, which will be located next to “Join Video”.
- You can scroll to other days by clicking the orange buttons next to the date in the blue box.
- If a program is not included in your plan, it will say “This program is not included in your subscription plan. Please call to upgrade or pay a one-time fee.”
Watch this helpful video:
Category: Tech Issues