Enhanced Health and Safety at the Myerberg
This page will be updated based on guidance from local and state government.
Use of Masks/Face Coverings
- Effective Monday, August 9, 2021, masks are required while inside our building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Acceptable face coverings include masks, scarves, bandanas, and gaiters that fully cover the nose and mouth and fit snugly against the sides of your face without gaps. We do not allow masks with exhalation valves or vents.
- Masks may be temporarily lowered or raised to hydrate.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet is recommended in the Myerberg’s building and during all activities.
- Preregistration is required for all onsite programs. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- During check-in, you may have your temperature taken and be asked to respond truthfully to a health prescreening questionnaire. Staff reserve the right to prohibit entry by any participant who answers “yes” to a health screening question and/or who has a temperature above 100.4 degrees.
Sanitizing and Cleaning Procedures
- Our enhanced frequent cleaning procedures help assure that all surfaces and high touch points are kept clean and free of bacterial build-up. This includes the use of Electrostatic Antimicrobial Fog Sprayers that enable the cleaning solutions to adhere to surfaces and penetrate hard-to-reach areas including cracks and crevices.
- Our team routinely cleans throughout the day and a deep cleaning is completed mornings and at the end of each day.
- Disinfectant wipes are available for members and staff to use in all activity rooms to kill bacteria, germs and viruses.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout our building. We encourage everyone to wash their hands with soap and water frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds each time.
Ventilation: Air Conditioning and Heating Units
- We provide regular preventive maintenance to our units including routine filter changes. Our air filters come with a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Values (MERV) rating of 11. MERV ratings define the effectiveness of the filter against airborne particles which are measured in Microns. Each Micron is one millionth of a meter in size. We use MERV 11 filters in all J cooling and heating units, the highest filter recommended for our heating and cooling systems which also enable unobstructed air flow. MERV filters rated 11 catch particles that are 1.0 – 3.0 microns and are often used in hospital laboratories.
Food and Drink
- Food will not be permitted indoors at this time. You are welcome to enjoy food on our patios!
Use of Fans
- Free-standing fans will be stored away in a closet. Fans of all types will not be permitted at this time.