Health & Safety at the Myerberg
Individuals exposed to or who test positive for COVID-19 should follow the instructions found at our COVID-19 Exposure and Quarantine page.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and Practices
- Fill out COVID-19 Waiver and COVID-19 Code of Conduct forms.
- ALL onsite participants, including members and guests, will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Fully vaccinated means one of the following: one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, or the first two doses of either the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine or the Moderna vaccine.
- Individuals who solely participate in classes and programs offered through our Virtual Center are NOT required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Keeping updated on vaccines with boosters is highly recommended. Onsite participants can update their account profile with us to include the date they received their COVID-19 vaccine booster.
- You can register your vaccination status online by CLICKING HERE, or by calling us at (410)-358-6856.
Covid Test Kits
- The Myerberg has Covid test kits in the lobby when available.
- Participants in onsite programs are not required to wear a mask. Masks are optional.
Sanitizing and Cleaning Procedures
- Our enhanced frequent cleaning procedures help assure that all surfaces and high touch points are kept clean and free of bacterial build-up. This includes the use of Electrostatic Antimicrobial Fog Sprayers that enable the cleaning solutions to adhere to surfaces and penetrate hard-to-reach areas including cracks and crevices.
- Our team routinely cleans throughout the day and a deep cleaning is completed mornings and at the end of each day.
- Disinfectant wipes are available for members and staff to use in all activity rooms to kill bacteria, germs and viruses.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout our building. We encourage everyone to wash their hands with soap and water frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds each time.
Ventilation: Air Conditioning and Heating Units
- We provide regular preventive maintenance to our units including routine filter changes. Our air filters come with a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Values (MERV) rating of 13. MERV ratings define the effectiveness of the filter against airborne particles which are measured in Microns. Each Micron is one millionth of a meter in size. We use MERV 11 filters in all J cooling and heating units, the highest filter recommended for our heating and cooling systems which also enable unobstructed air flow. MERV filters rated 13 catch particles that are 1.0 – 3.0 microns and are often used in hospital laboratories.